Monday, November 2, 2009

Turkey Counting

I made a new game for Monkey to practice his counting. He can count great, but he really needs practice with the actual pointing and counting. He seems to miss items when he is counting.

I bought this foam turkey kit at Michaels for like 4.99 on sale. Monkey and I put them together, then I drew dots (1 to 10) on each turkey.

IMG_2539

Then using a pin the hat on the pumpkin game I bought from the dollar bin at Target, I made a game board (basically I wrote the number 1-10 on it).

So now Monkey has to count and then match the the turkey to the correct space.

Monkey was acting super cool when this picture was taken. (I swear he looks like he has had way too much fun on Halloween).

IMG_2541

He seems to really like the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment