Friday, January 7, 2011

Goal update 3 in 30

image

Each week I will be updating you all on my progress with my 3 in 30 goals. To learn more check out my original post. Check out the blog carnival here.

Week one has gone pretty well.

1. Journal my food 6 out of 7 days --- I started off really well with this I think I journaled the first 4 days with no problem. The last couple of days I haven’t journaled like I wanted to. But it is teaching me a lot. For instance, I bought a package of Ding-Dongs. I knew they weren’t good for me, but I didn’t think they would be 10 points a piece!!!!! After eating 2 I threw them away. I knew I couldn’t keep them and eat them sparingly. So I am definitely learning!

image

2. Do my morning and evening routine. I am starting to do this more. I am definitely making headway. And I notice a big difference between my mood and the house when I do it, vs. when I don’t.

3. Blogging 3 times a week. YAY on this one. I have written a blog post everyday so far!!!! Yay ME

4 comments:

  1. your doing great with your goals :) wow 10 points that is alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It's all about learning as we go, not perfection from the start. Glad you can see progress as you look back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I guess that is why we have a whole month to do it.
    Takes 28 days to start a positive habit.

    ReplyDelete