Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tot-School 1-9-11

TotSchool2
Alligator is 23 months!
We are getting into a new rhythm at my house lately. Monkey is out all day Monday through Wednesday and that leaves lots of time for Alligator and me to have lots of playtime.
Alligator has continued to be sick, in fact he was diagnosed with ear infections again this week. We got the news on Friday that we need to go ahead with tubes. So this Thursday he will be having his surgery. I am stressed out a little by it, but I know this is what is best for him, as it can’t be fun to be sick all the time. Plus, I believe the fluid in his ears is impeding his speech which is delayed anyway.
These pictures were taken all on the same day, but through out the day.
Alligator used his new stamps that he got for Christmas. We used the little ones first…
 IMG_4308
Then I got out the big ones…
IMG_4311
Alligator had to press too had with the big stamps so we used paint instead of the stamp pad, this seemed to work better…
IMG_4314
We played with our sensory bin from Time For Tots. I finally learned from Carissa at 1+1+1=1 (the host of the blog carnival mentioned at the top). To do the sensory bin on the floor on a rug. Well, I really should have used a blanket. Man, he can make a mess. But he enjoyed practicing scooping and pouring, and enjoyed pulling out all the objects.
IMG_4321
He was so excited to see what was in there…
IMG_4317 
One of his favorite things right now is this shape puzzle. He can really do it, and loves to show it off. He did it over and over again for a good 20 minutes.
IMG_4324
Alligator and Monkey worked together to play with the face stacking cubes from Teach My Baby (read my post about it here)
IMG_4329 IMG_4331 - Copy IMG_4332
Click here to see what others are doing for Tot School this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment