Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Outdoor Adventures--- Window Paint

image

Activity

I decided to start with window painting.
I originally was going to use our finger-paints and add soap to it. When I tried it, however, it separated. So we ended up using straight finger-paint.  It wasn’t very bright. I think next time I will use our tempera paint, and water it down with soupy water.

Action Shots

Here are some pictures of Monkey in action.
IMG_5554IMG_5555
Here is my Alligator…not participating. He is reading a teacher book of mine about the alphabet…lol…what can I say, he loves anything letters!
IMG_5552
We washed the first layer off with the hose, then monkey painted again.
IMG_5551
He decided it would be fun to try to wash it off with his water gun!
  IMG_5558

What do I think????

Alligator hated the whole idea. Monkey liked it. It kept him busy for about 10 minutes. But then, he was done.
I wonder if we had used tempera paint if it would have captured his interest more. But I am doubting it!

Will I do it again?

Maybe! I know it won’t keep him busy long, though.
Guess, we’ll try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment