Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tot School- 9-5-2010

TotSchool2

This is our semi-weekly Tot School post. To see what other’s are doing, click the button above!

This week has really been an exciting one for Alligator. We had our year review for his early intervention. To see my previous post about Alligator’s struggles click here. He has become a very steady walker, and therefore has graduated from his physical therapy. HOOT!!!!!! Here he is below, walking at our fabulous local park!

We go to this park several times a week. Now that the weather is getting cooler, I hope to take Alligator even when Monkey is in pre-school.

 

IMG_3486

Our other good news is that technically Alligator is at age with speech. But, I opted to go ahead and keep services for now. He is doing so well, but the words he says he says more in his throat than with his mouth (he doesn’t move his mouth much).

IMG_3478

He continues to love coloring. Here he is at our local Children’s Museum.

 

IMG_3545

We just started Mother Goose Time Curriculum. I didn’t have my camera out for much of our activities. But here he is painting Jack and Jill’s hill.

IMG_3617

Here is my little guy relaxing watching Yo Gabba Gabba,  his favorite show.

IMG_3611

I should have more educational activities to share next week. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome way to go alligator :) I'm so proud of you!!!

    that park is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete