Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tot School Aa and Fruit Sensory Tub

As I have stated before I love Carissa’s Tot School printables, and so does Alligator. I have come up with a couple of ideas to add to this theme.

I came up with this sensory tub for Alligator. I couldn’t even get it made before he wanted to play in it. Love the little smile that is on his face as he explores!

IMG_4802

Since the theme is Aa and fruit, the tub has the same theme.

I gathered every A I could find in our house, as well as a bunch of plastic fruit, and small erasers that are fruit (I bought the erasers month age, figuring I would find something to do with them. I put them all in the bin.

IMG_4812

The bin also has blue rice for a filler.

I also took each A and outlined it on a piece of construction paper.

IMG_4804IMG_4805

That way as Alligator finds the A in the bin, he can try to match them to the sheet, sort of like a puzzle. Once I showed him the first one, he totally got the idea.

As you can tell, he is really thinking and studying to find the correct places.

 

IMG_4811     IMG_4806

So FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment