Here is a screen shot of the cover of my book. Look at my Darling Alligator!
I recently had the opportunity to review some software from Nero Kwik Media. This software allows you to create a photo book, and then order them.
Here are some of the things I loved about this product:
1. You install the FREE software on your computer. In doing so, it uploads your photos to it automatically. Previously I used an online photo book provider and you had to pick out the pictures and then upload them and then select. This was so much easier with Nero Kwik Media. Plus, your pictures are not stored on the web somewhere.
2. I always make a yearly photo book for each of my boys. This software will automatically place the pictures in your book in date order. WOW…what a time saver that is!
3. They have some great templates to choose from, including soft cover books to leather. Great choices.
4. Once your photos are put in the book, then you can go through and add text, or change the photos around. It is so easy to do.
5. I love how you can drag a photo to your workspace, if you still want to use it, but you want to find a better place for it.
6. The book is really high quality, and a wonderful keepsake for years to come
My only negative is that I wish the search help menu was a bit less specific. You have to be very specific with your key words. I found this slightly hard to maneuver. I did, however figure it out in the end.
I really enjoyed making this book. It was quick and easy. I can’t tell you how much time it saved me that you can automatically place the pictures in the book—Such a time Saver!
Disclosure: This post is part of a SocialMoms product evaluation, for which I’ve been selected. One free photo book was made available to me for review purposes. I’ve been compensated for my time with a $100 PayPal payment. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Nero.