Friday, October 8, 2010
Monkey is 4 years 6 months.
This week has been sort of crazy. We have been sort of busy doing “life”. So there hasn’t been much Monkey/mommy time.
I did order the alphabet sensory tub from Time for Tots (this picture is from TfT’s site).
He loved that a lot.
Games we played with it:
1. He freely explored it.
2. He picked out letters with the tongs and matched them to the letter mat.
3. He pulled out letters and lined them up then wanted me to say what word it made. ( which normally went something like “NBXQT, and I had to try to say it like a word).
4. He likes to bury certain letters.
5. He uses a small car and buries it in the rice
6. He uses the magnifying glass to study the letters and the rice.
Monkey found this in our garage. We hadn’t used it in over a year. He was so excited to find it that we had to dig it out.
He had a great time making a collage with the stickers. I don’t have a picture but he also made animals out of the playdough. It really is a great kit. As you can see, Alligator liked it too!
To see what others are doing please click the button at the top of the page.