Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey craft

Monkey is home from school today with a stomach virus. So he and I got the chance to make this turkey craft. This craft is inspired by someone’s post, but I can’t remember where. If you do, please let me know!

The coolest thing about this craft, is that you cut a triangle out of the paper plate before you start, for the nose. I love this idea!!!! (if only I could remember whose idea it was?!?!?!)

IMG_5980IMG_5979

Then we painted the nose the face, and around the sides.

IMG_5981

We cut a gobbler out of craft foam, and used pom-poms for eyes (with a dot of paint, for the iris). Then we glued on some feathers.

 

IMG_5983    IMG_5982

I love monkey’s turkey, it turned out so cool and crazy looking! Reminds me of one of our favorite books:

image

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment