Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Graphing Sight Words

IMG_5236
As we are working on our sight words, it occurred to me to make Monkey a sight word graphing sheet.
You can download the sheet here:
image
Here is how you play. I used our Education Cubes membership, and printed out his words. I used 2 words from the week before, plus this weeks words, for a total of 6. I then wrote  the words in the bottom of the graph.
How to play:
Roll the dice.
Read the word that comes up.
Put a dot in the  space on top of the word, on your graph.
First word to 10 wins.
Or, you could play with 2 people and have them take turns rolling, winner is the first one with a whole column filled.
Linked up to Word Play.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool way to use those cubes. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ticia. Those cubes are wonderful! I am so glad I finally purchased them. He loves to roll them. It made a huge difference in his sight word reading ability.

    ReplyDelete