Thursday, May 26, 2011

Put out that Fire!

We played another sight word game by the pool. But anyone with a hose could play it.

I wrote out our sight words, with chalk, and had monkey read them to me.

IMG_5333

Then I called one of the words and told Monkey it is on fire. (He is a little obsessed with the idea of being a fireman when he grows up).

 

When he found the word, I put a red cone on it, and he would spray that word with the hose till it went away. (The red cone, was the fire…he wanted me to draw fire on it, but he said the cone would work).

IMG_5343 

IMG_5334

 IMG_5336

And yes, that is me in the pool. Apparently I am being braver than normal (or feeling the 18 pound weight loss!!) and am actually posting me in my swimsuit on my blog. Progress….

No comments:

Post a Comment