Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lesson Plan Template

I have been messing around trying to figure out the best way to display my lesson plans for Monkey and Alligator this summer. I have tried various styles. Finally I came to the decision that I think this will work best for us. It isn’t anything spectacular, but I thought it would be useful.

I am going to be doing a mix between teaching Monkey sight words from 1+1+1=1, and the reading program that The Moffatt Girls are using.

This is a week that will be mainly catching up on word families. The sight words are a review for him this week. I think I’ll end up doing 1 week of sight words, and one week of word families. We’ll see how it goes.

On top of all of this we will continue to do Mother Goose time together in the afternoons.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment