Monday, May 23, 2011

Tip of the Week #1

clip_image002

I have another new feature in my blog. It is called….Tip of the Week…. (yeah…you probably could have guessed since it is the title of the post).

If you are smart, beautiful, wonderful, anything like me, you probably print a bunch of printables off of wonderful blogs.

Sometimes these documents are multiple pages long; some of the pages you want to print on cardstock, and some you want to print on regular paper.

Here is where this week’s tip will help you out.

I scroll through the download, and type into “notepad” (it is in accessories on my computer), which pages I want in cardstock and which I want on standard paper.

So for instance I might type:

1, 3, 5-9, 12

2, 4, 10, 11

Then I can just copy paste into the print pop-up.

See, you can’t type it directly in that screen as you scroll through, so putting it in notepad first, will save you from having to do 1 page at a time.

Then I just put a bunch of cardstock in my paper loader, and let it print. Then when it is done, I take it out and let it print on regular paper.

Hope that helps some of you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment