Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Messy Mommy Coming Clean Day 1 and 2

A few nights ago I happened to be on Facebook, and a friend of mine posted about:

image

At the time if you spread the word, the author would send you the eBook for free. Well, So I reposted and by the next day got the eBook. Here is her facebook page, check it out.

I was excited that each day she has set out a task for you to complete. At the end of the month your whole house is clean. Sounds easy right???

Ok, well I think some days are going to be easier than others.

Day 1 was to look through the rest of the missions and see if you needed to buy anything.

Right ON!!!!! I read through the rest of the missions and made a mental note of what I needed. Some oven cleaner…

Day 2: Clean out your freezer and fridge, inside and out.

Oh boy!

I am going to be brave and post pictures. I am assuming you won’t judge me, since you are also going to see how clean it is now….RIGHT???

I am going to do side by side shots so you can really tell.

Outside:

IMG_5214IMG_5225

Freezer:

IMG_5216IMG_5220

IMG_5215IMG_5219

Fridge:

    IMG_5217    IMG_5221  

IMG_5218

 

IMG_5222

~I know it isn’t perfect. I am not trying to be perfect, just better~

On the facebook page I mentioned above you can find the calendar that has each of the missions listed on it. I printed it out and am hanging it on my fridge. Each day crossing off the missions I have accomplished. I might will actually finish this. I am excited to see the results as I go.

IMG_5224

If you are following this guide, or just trying to get your house together leave a link. I would love to see what your up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment