Sunday, May 1, 2011

After-preschool Corner

Monkey is 5 years old + 1 month!

This week was a hard one for our family. We had a blast with Easter and really enjoyed the celebrations of Jesus' Resurrection! We spent time celebrating at our church, and with my parents. However when we returned, I hurt my ankle. I will have more details on what I actually did to it on Tuesday when I go see my family doctor. Since the incident I have been sleeping and using crutches to hobble around. But, we did get some after-school time in this week!

Easter

Here is Monkey at his church Easter Egg Hunt.

IMG_5140 

Here are the boys at my parent’s house.

IMG_5156

Here is my favorite of Monkey!

IMG_5169

Sight Words

We are still on our first set of sight words. We will move onto the second set this week.

I couldn’t believe Monkey was willing to color the sight words by number.

IMG_5193

He used our ALpha-tiles to make the words.

IMG_5199

We played sight word Bingo.

IMG_5201

I wrote the sight words on the ground, and he and I raced to the sight word that was called out!

IMG_5208

We made Sight words with Play Dough.

IMG_5130

And I wrote the sight words on a pieces of Big paper, and Monkey used his cars to fill them in.

IMG_5114IMG_5116

Fun

We used every piece of track we had to create the longest track we possible could. Monkey loved this!

IMG_5206IMG_5203

He had fun swinging on our baby swing too.

 

IMG_5210             

Linked up to Preschool Corner.

1 comment:

  1. I love your boy's Easter outfits. Hope your ankle is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete