Sunday, July 31, 2011

15 minute Makeover #2

It is amazing what you live with because you think you don’t have time to fix it.

My bathroom is the ultimate example. I am supposed to be getting ready for church, but as I walk into my bathroom, I am just taken aback by the mess on the counter. How am I supposed to get ready with all of this around me?

IMG_5709

I mean, I can’t get to the sink, can’t turn on my hair straightener. It is just a total mess. I have been dealing with it for weeks.

But today, I decided to grab a picture, then start on the makeover.

IMG_5711 IMG_5710

Do you know how long this took!

Less than 8 minutes! Plus I cleaned out the basket that hasn’t been cleaned out since Monkey was born, and I cleaned the counters, and sink!

I mean seriously! Why do I put up with it!?!?!?!

So what do you put up with, that can be fixed in under 15 minutes? I think you’d be surprised!!!!!

Leave me a comment and/or a link and tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment