Friday, June 11, 2010

Tot planning

I have posted so much today…I promise I’m finished….maybe :)

I finally came up with a planning sheet for Alligator that I think will work nicely.  And I even figured out how to publish it as a pdf, so it keeps the formatting. I tell you…I’m learning!

planning page Alex

Click the image to print it for yourself.

 

Sound bin- we are working with alligator on the b sound, for speech. So these are objects that begin with the b sound. But in the future they might be other sounds.

U-play, those are the cards I want to use for working with him. Read my post here about the U-play mat and cards.

Other Speech activities- Those would be things we are working on for speech. Like the word Up, or drinking from a certain sippy.

Art activities- Alligator is my artist.  So these might include coloring sheets, or play-doh, paint projects…that sort of thing.

Toys to set out- Things to put on our shelves for Alligator to play with.

Games/songs ideas- these would be a certain song I want to sing with him, or a little game to play that maybe doesn’t fit in any of the other categories.

I hope this helps someone else out! I sure am excited!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I admire your organization. You are an inspiration!!

    I left a comment further down about some dvds that might be helpful for Alligator (in case you miss the comment!)

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, and I'm glad to see your posting, I had checked a while back and assumed you stopped so it's lovely to read what you've been up to!

    I read about Alligator's cp, and it's not something I am massively clued up on, speech problems, yes. I found the early years incredibly frustrating and please don't hesitate to contact me if you ever need to vent! x

    ReplyDelete