Sunday, June 27, 2010

Young Toddler Activity—Sitting in my High chair song.

image

Since my last post was about a high chair game, I thought I would post about a high chair song.

A few years ago when Monkey was about 18 months old, I took him to a Mommy and Me type class. They taught us this song. I haven’t tried it with Alligator yet but I will.

 

 

Sitting in my high chair, my chair, high chair

Sitting in my high chair, banging with my spoon

Bring on the jelly, bring on the bread

won’t somebody get this baby fed.

 

Sitting in my high chair, my chair, high chair

Sitting in my high chair, banging with my spoon

Bring on the carrots, bring on the peas

won’t somebody feed this baby please

 

(as you sing, pat and or clap to the beat, or better yet give your child and you a spoon)

 

I also noticed that 1 verse of this song is in the book “Wonderplay"  Click on the book to find it on Amazon.

image

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the lyrics to this song - been looking for it everywhere to sing to my 7-month old!

    ReplyDelete