Friday, October 15, 2010

What is on the shelf

This week I changed things up a little. Here is a picture of our shelves, which house both Monkey and Alex’s activities.
IMG_3871

Our daily Art activity:

This is from Mother Goose TIme. I didn’t set out the colored water, because I don’t want it to spill, but they’ll use mini pipettes to place droplets of colored water on the people cut outs.
IMG_3872

Sensory Boxes:

Bugs and Alphabet both from Time for Tots.
IMG_3883   IMG_3874

Monkey’s activities:

Magnet blocks.I am not sure what the brand is but they are similar to these.
IMG_3873
Alphapbe puzzles to match to beginning sounds. I have only set out the letters they have done at preschool. (from TfT). IMG_3875
Roll a pumpkin grid game (TfT)
IMG_3876
Bulldozer dice game (I added the bulldozer) (TfT).
IMG_3877

Alligators Activities

Shape sorter
IMG_3878
Coin box (TfT) and a Piggy bank toy
 IMG_3880
Foam Blocks
IMG_3881
Big Medium Small bear game (TfT)



IMG_3882
To see what others are up to for "What's in the box Wednesday, click here.

1 comment:

  1. great shelves for the boys I need to show what is on our shelf for sprite.

    ReplyDelete