Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What’s in the box Wednesday—10-6-10

I am going to start joining Confessions of a homeschooler’s blog carnival, called What’s in the Box Wednesday. To see what others have in their boxes click here.

 

I don’t really do boxes, but I do trays for my 4.5 year old, and I do occasional trays for my 20 month old as well.

 

This week’s “boxes” include:

A rebus Reader from Mother Goose Time.

IMG_3825

A math game where he places stones on the dots of the pumpkins, and then matches the number of spots to the numerals (this is from Time For Tots)

IMG_3826

Bead Sorting and stringing activity (TfT)

IMG_3827

Initial sound bingo. You pull and item from the cup and decide what letter it starts with. If it matches your card you put it on the card. (TfT)

IMG_3828 

Roll a pumpkin game (TfT)

IMG_3829

3 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for linking up! Great tot tray ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that etsy store really does look awesome, i might get something sometime maybe around christmas or something.

    that craft looks so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a great time saver. I love having things for the boys to do!

    ReplyDelete