Saturday, January 8, 2011

Preschool Corner 1-7-11

image

Click the picture above to see what others are doing for Preschool Corner.

My darling Monkey has started a new chapter in his life. One, which when he is a bit older he may wonder, what was I thinking!!!!!

By choice, Monkey has chosen to go to full day preschool for 3 days a week, on Thursday and Friday it is still half-day.

This has caused a bit of chaos, as we adjust to a new routine.

The only picture I have of Monkey this week is of him playing with his brother. It is really neat that they are getting old enough to really play together.

IMG_4331 - Copy 

I need to plan things for Monkey and Alligator to do together in the afternoon after school. Totally Tots has a new series of lesson plans coming out in their “Now I know my ABC” series. I may try that with them both next week.

Then on Thursday and Friday afternoons I can have some special one-on-one time with Monkey. Which I plan to be doing our Time For Tots kits.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter goes to full day preschool three days a week as well, although she's home the other two days. I hope you all adjust to the new schedule quickly!

    ReplyDelete