Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Goals

I was sitting down today planning activities for the boys. I wrote out plans for the next 2.5 weeks. Afterwards I was stressing about all the things I wanted to do, because it seems like so much. I realized I need to figure out what my goals are, and then plan.
So this post is more for me than anything.

General goals:
1. To have fun activities to do with the boys.
That really is my main goal. I enjoy structured activities, and they seem to too. Both boys attend preschool, so mainly I just want to have fun with them.

Alligator:
2. To work on his speech, and gross motor.
3. He loves letters, so an emHasidic on letters is good.

Monkey:
4. Quality time. Monkey and I have about 4 hours per week that is just him and I. That isn't much time so I want to make the most of it.
5. Science is a great interest to monkey, and early reading skills. I also want to work on gross motor skills with him, especially ball skills.
I think having a goal will really help in making sure I am planning appropriately.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment