Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tot School

 

Outside Fun

IMG_4621 IMG_4616 IMG_4618

Art

We made a green collage.

 

IMG_4589 IMG_4595

Puzzles

Alligator loves puzzles!

IMG_4562 IMG_4547  

Alphabet learning

We have an old alphabet track that comes with a bus. All the track pieces are in the shape of letters. It is a Sesame Street toy, I bought from our local consignment store. Alligator loves letters. He is infatuated with this thing. So I finally put it together for him. We talk about each letter, and the sound it makes as he hands me pieces. then I put it together. At the end we watch the bus go round and round. He can identify some letters (both in naming them, and pointing at them). Not all but some, I am so proud.

IMG_4570 IMG_4576 

Linked up to Tot School.

No comments:

Post a Comment