Monday, September 12, 2011

New Circle Time set up

I finally settled on doing Mother Goose Time again this year. I might only do every other month, we’ll just have to see how it goes.
I got the circle time area set up. I am using the corner of our playroom for this.
IMG_5815
The picture above shows the whole corner.
 IMG_5816
This is a close up of out weather, shape, alphabet and monthly poster set up. You can also see the alphabet strip at the bottom.
IMG_5817
We also have a calendar, and the daily poster hanging as well as our dress up doll (that you dress for the weather). I offer Alligator a choice of shirts for him daily.
We have really enjoyed playing the CDs that comes with the kits. Here are the boys dancing (yes, Monkey has a gun…but at least he is dancing!) IMG_5820 IMG_5821

1 comment: