Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey feather painting

I know it is a bit late, but if you are still looking for a turkey craft, that is a little more on the open-ended side, then check this one out.

I gave the boys a printout of  feathers ( I got my copy from The Mailbox, but you could draw your own),with paints on a plate, and each a feather.

They painted the turkey feathers with a feather. I was amazed that Alligator was semi-interested in this. He actually painted a bit.

 

IMG_5987IMG_5985

Monkey chose to fill in each of his feathers with a different color.

  IMG_5986  IMG_5989

Here are Alligator and Monkey’s finished paintings

IMG_5990 IMG_5991

Then once the dried we cut them out and glued them to a turkey cut out (again from The Mailbox, and you could draw your own).

Here is Alligators. Monkey is still working on his!IMG_5992

No comments:

Post a Comment