My goals for January were:
1. Journal my food 6 out of 7 days a week.
I did pretty well with this. I figure I journaled maybe 4 days a week. I really learned a lot from the journaling though!
2. I will set up and complete a morning and evening routine.
I have been much more consistent with this and am excited to report I really have gotten in the habit.
3. Write 3 blog posts a week. I have also done much better with my blogging. I have written many posts this month!!!!
Continuing with my 3 main goals for the year my goals will be as follow:
1. Have an average calorie deficit of 500 per day. I have a GoWear, which I will wear, and I will also track my food. Over a week, I would like to burn 500 more calories a day than I eat. Over the course of a week, I think this is doable.
2. My goal is during week days to spend Alligator’s nap time doing 15 minutes of household work, then 15 minutes of me time. I have been doing this the last few days and it has really helped.
3. The goals is to do at least 1 post a week that is a project or toy that I have created. Whether it be a sensory tub or a game. Obviously, probably everything has already been done somewhere, but I will try to think up my own project!